Monday, October 26, 2009

Touch Screens...Grrrrr (Vent)


So, I have a IPod Touch and a phone which is touch screen and I always have problems with them. Touch screen is suppose to be the in thing right now, but it’s driving me crazy. I guess my fingers are moving too fast for my touch screen devices because they always freeze up. Also, when I press one button, the touch devices choose to press another for me. Not even joking, I go to the Verizon store at least twice a month with some problem with phone. My IPod I can stand the problems sometimes because it’s the very first generation IPod so it’s not up to date with the new systems that Apple has, but that’s the problem, that how they get you, and that’s what sucks about technology. You can NEVER stay updated.

(Picture from www.abuggedlife.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment