Monday, October 19, 2009

Beyonce's Very Own Wii Ftt Game


Our ever so changing, but wonderful technology is coming out with something, once again, creative and very much interesting. R&B singer, Beyonce Knowles, will be teaming up with “Wii Fit” to come up with her own workout game.

"I'd like to get involved in videogames since I really love Wii Fit," the singer was quoted as saying. "I think it would be a great idea to incorporate choreography because for me my workout is way more fun when it involves dancing as opposed to running on a boring treadmill. So I would love to do some kind of fitness game but incorporate dance and performance into it. I think a lot of women would enjoy that (www.gamespot.com).”

I don’t know if I would buy it because I’m not fund of the “Wii Fit” and workout videos, but I do like dancing. I never danced to substitute as a workout, so who knows. When Beyonce stays within her familiar, she never lets me down, so it might be great. Here's a link that talks more about it.

When I get more information about it I will let you all know.

What are you all thoughts about her new game? Yay or Nay?

(Picture from dailynintendo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment